POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just checking... : Just checking... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:10:32 EDT (-0400)
  Just checking...
From: Anthony Bennett
Date: 28 Mar 1999 09:41:33
Message: <36FE2BB2.7F5FBA91@panama.phoenix.net>
OK. I'm glad everyone like my castle dungeon. I am glad that they like
the addition of bars. I am now going to add cell doors and perhaps some
chains in the cells. I also have the cauldron of boiling oil to add.

I just need to ask something(s).

a) Do you like the KyleCam view more than the previous camera?
     I have a small problem with it that it doesn't show my work on the
stairs or the colums from the front. I'll prolly do the KyleCam and
another one somewhere between it and mine. This is yet to be determined.

b) Is it me, or do you people think that the textures in the test render
are to replace the others?
    I worked hard on my stone textures I have no intention of removing
them. I simply provided the solid color version as a preview. The final
render(s) will have the textures I showed previously.

Thank you. That is all.